Call for papers: Nordic Journal of Arts, Culture and Health
Nordic Journal of Arts, Culture and Health (NJACH) is a high quality open access peer reviewed journal that is published by Scandinavian University Press. The journal provides a platform for publication and debate in the interdisciplinary field of arts and culture
in healthcare and health promotion.
The journal aims to:
- Strengthen the arts and health field in the Nordic countries
- Contribute to the growing knowledge in the field from a Nordic point of view
- Document existing projects to make sure that valuable knowledge is maintained and shared
- Provide Nordic politicians and decision-makers with an evidence-base for policy-making
The journal’s target audience is researchers and students in academic institutions, practitioners working with arts and culture in health and social care, education, government institutions, the media and other stakeholders from the broader public.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
The journal invites contributions for the next issue (1/2021) from researchers, artists, practitioners, therapists, educators, healthcare professionals and politicians working across the interdisciplinary field of arts and health.
The deadline for the submissions is 10 December 2020.
Nordic Journal of Arts, Culture and Health publishes:
- Research articles (Peer reviewed)
Original research (empirical studies)
Original scholarship (systematic reviews, theoretical articles, interpretive research, methodological articles, academic essays, etc.)
- Notes from the field (Non-peer reviewed)
- Review pieces (Non-peer reviewed)
Review (books, conferences, events)
All articles submitted should be original work and must not be under consideration by other publications. Before submitting, authors should carefully read and follow the guide for authors: https://www.idunn.no/nordic_journal_of_arts_culture_and_health?languageId=2#/authors
Submissions should be sent to: NJACH@kulturoghelse.no
Read more about the journal: