Call for papers: Nordic Arts & Health Research Network meeting, 21st April 2020, Levanger, Norway
The Nordic Arts and Health Research Network will arrange their third network meeting 21st April 2020. The Norwegian Resource Centre for Arts and Health is hosting the meeting in Levanger, an historically and culturally important cite in the development of arts and health practice and education. We warmly welcome you to participate in an exciting day with presentations, workshops and network opportunities together with your Nordic Arts and Health colleagues and hope to see as many of you there as possible.
The network meeting is free of charge for the network members. If you are not a member of the Nordic Arts & Health Research Network yet, please sign up here.
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
The call for papers, workshops and poster submissions is now open (Deadline: 15 February 2020). You are invited to submit contributions on arts and health education, including but not limited to the following topics:
- The role of the arts in medicine and health care education
- Exploring the role of the arts in promoting health and wellbeing in kindergarten, primary, secondary and higher education.
- The status of existing arts and health educational programmes in the Nordic region
- Defining the artist-educator-researcher in the 21st century
Types of contributions
- Abstracts should contain the name of the presenter(s), affiliation, contact information, title of the presentation, type of contribution, aims and key findings/reflections/topics explored. Please submit an abstract of your planned contribution with a maximum of 250 words to Wenche Torrissen firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th February 2020. Notifications of accepted contributions will be made by 25th February 2020.
More information about the meeting (keynotes, programme, registration etc.) will be updated nearer to the event.